About ORB Technology Solutions:
At ORB, we see marketing from a holistic vantage point – encapsulated perfectly in our company quote: “Marketing is not a function of the business but the whole business seen from the customer’s point of view.” – Peter Drucker. Established in 2022, we are on a mission to redefine digital marketing specifically tailored for the home services sector. And while we’re serious about our business, our fun and laid-back culture makes every workday a rewarding experience. We care about our customers and their success. As marketers who started in the contracting world, we just get it. ORB simplifies the complexities of marketing in the home services sector and helps our clients create life-changing leaps in their businesses. Nothing is more rewarding than helping the hard-working men and women who build, maintain, and secure our homes succeed.
ORBisms – Our North Star:
From sparking innovation to prioritizing well-being, our 5 ORBisms aren’t just core values – they’re the heartbeat of our company.
Purpose: We Believe Strong Work Starts with a Strong “Why”, Doing Things Intentionally, Why Before What
Service: We Believe in Serving Others with Quality and Value
Innovation: We Must Rethink and Improve Constantly to Survive. Raising the Bar Through Investigation and Adoption of the Adjacent Possible
Integrity: We Believe in Doing the Right Thing above All Else, Walking the Talk
Well-Being: We Believe in Putting the Physical, Emotional and Mental Harmony of Our Team First
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Commission-Based Sales Representative to join our team. Your primary role will be to generate leads and set appointments for our sales closers by engaging with potential clients in the contractor and home services industry. This position involves a combination of canvassing and phone work. With an unlimited income potential and a structured commission plan that includes the opportunity to earn residuals from your sales, this role is ideal for ambitious individuals looking to excel in a dynamic sales environment.
- Conduct targeted canvassing in designated areas to generate leads.
- Perform cold calling and follow-up calls to potential clients.
- Effectively communicate ORB Solutions’ value proposition to potential clients.
- Schedule qualified appointments for the sales closers with contractors and home service professionals.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and client interactions in the CRM system.
- Meet or exceed weekly and monthly targets for lead generation and appointment setting.
- Stay informed about industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Participate in regular training sessions and team meetings to enhance sales skills and product knowledge.
- Proven sales experience, preferably in a commission-based role.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Ability to work independently while being a collaborative team player.
- Comfortable with canvassing and cold-calling activities.
- Basic understanding of CRM software and sales performance metrics.
- Knowledge of the contractor and home service industry is a plus.
- Unlimited earning potential through a structured commission plan.
- Opportunity to earn residual income from the sale of marketing retainers
- Gas stipends tied to activity
- Flexible work schedule.
- Ongoing training and professional development.
- Supportive team environment.
How to Apply:
Submit your resume outlining your sales experience and why you are the ideal candidate for this position here:
ORB Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability.